Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Kupcake Update :)

Hey guys! How’s it going? It’s been good for us. Ever since school has started, Melanie and I have been super busy and have not had a chance to write a blog, record videos or even bake more cupcakes. We want to apologize for not keeping you guys updated!

On a good note, Melanie and I are going to visit a new cupcake place next weekend for my birthday. Woo! I’m finally turning 21! I think we are going to try out Bittersweet Bakery! How exciting!

>> I decided my most favorite cupcakes from Sprinkles is definitely the banana and red velvet! Lovee it! Every time I go I feel like I'm obligated to buy two cupcakes instead of one! AHH!!

Also, I wanted to make note that we finally received our business cards! They look really cute and professional! I love them! I wanted to give a shout out to Karen Rinaldi (http://www.sukodesign.com/), who designed them for us! Thanks so much!

In the last blog post I mentioned how you guys can FINALLY order from us! When I get a chance, I will create an order form for you guys to fill out! That way it will be a lot easier for you to tell us what exactly you guys want! (Note: We only take orders of at least a dozen cupcakes).

Either email us at melanieandnancy@yahoo.com or leave a comment. We'll bake for parties, graduations, or for satisfaction! You choose.

Well that is it for now. Until then, comment or be the 2nd customer to order from us! :)

-Krazy 4 Kupcake Girls

1 comments:

krdesigner said...

Thanks 4 the shout out :) guess what?!? They have sprinkles in dc!!! Will let u know how it is!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio