Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (November 26, 2009)

Hi everyone,


We would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the opportunity Nancy and I have for our website. We really hope one day we could buy our own website. I'm also thankful for our Facebook fans. We are almost at 100! I would like to encourage you guys to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on our blogs. We need your feedback.


Any who, the reason I am posting this blog is to let you know that Krazy4Kupcakes is going on a little break. I have already started my winter break and Nancy will be back at home soon too. In this case, we cannot resume our trips to bakeries while we are back in the suburbs. We may however make some cupcakes together and post those pictures up, or try some cupcakes in the burbs. Also, look forward to the video that should be posted any day now!


As soon as we are both back in Chicago, we will resume our adventure.
Have a happy holiday!


PS, a little update on Sweet Mandy B's, they have opened their ice cream section!! Can't wait to try it out.


Love, Melanie and Nancy

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio