Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blissful Day (November 10, 2009)

Since Sunday was such a nice day in Chicago (in the 70's!) I decided to put my homework aside and meet up with Nancy downtown. At first we couldn't decide if we would go to a new cupcake place or revisit a place we have already been to. We came to the conclusion to visit Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique again. I took a video this time =). I'm still working on the editing so please be patient, but I hope you all will be looking forward to that. This time Nancy and I tried different cupcakes from the first time we went there. We did get there around 30mins before closing so we didn't have that much options. I got the supposedly famous Orange Creamsicle cupcake and Nancy got the Chocolate Peanut Butter. Both cupcakes were delicious! It was still on the very sweet side but very satisfying. Sugar Bliss hasn't failed us yet!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio