Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes (August 25, 2009)

A typical night here in the burbs of Chicago, as usual, absolutely nothing to do. So I decided to try and put my cooking skills to test and make chocolate chip cupcakes from scratch. I have never attempted to make anything from scratch before, considering I'm not an expert in culinary. I got this idea from Molly's Cupcakes. I had bought the "Cookee Monster" cupcake, and to my surprise it was delicious! In our gallery section, you can find a picture of it under Molly's Cupcakes. I love cookies! I would have to say, I, myself am a true cookie monster. Recently, I've been baking common desserts and decided to try something new. I really admired the treat at Molly's so I wanted to see if I could cook myself something similar to it. I got the homemade recipe from cooks.com. On the site you can find a variety of different kinds of recipes and not just cupcakes. The recipe that I used also had a toppings recipe. I decided to try it out, and it actually turned out really good as well! I will most definitely use this recipe again and share it with my friends and family! Here are some pictures of my chocolate chip cupcakes! Enjoy!



<3 Nancy

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio