Monday, May 24, 2010

Say goodbye to the old, hello to the new!

A new year has begun and I thought that I would use my web design skills to test. Besides the crazy and long hours or even days that I put towards this, it was so worth it! I think this website looks way more organized than our first one. :)

The only bad part about this is that all the blogs are dated wrong because I had to move all of them over. However I did include the date they were REALLY published on each article title.

But yeah, enjoy guys! Hopefully this will improve the traffic we get on our site!

We also recently made a TWITTER page! So if you're one of them that uses Twitter, come support us! Woo! www.twitter.com/krazy4kupcakes (you can also find it on the right side panel if you keep scrolling down.)

Let us know what you think of our page! Or comment otherwise. As always, we would LOVE to hear from you! :)

Much love,
K4K

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio